Haircut Freak Angry Moneylender Goes On Free Headshot

Saharak Kortrawout

The innocent cat goes wrong

A conscript from Nakhon Ratchasima was arrested for killing a customer in cold blood outside a hairdresser’s shop.

Chokchai police arrested Pvt Saharak Kortrawut, 22, after shooting Anuwat Kuanhat, 35, in the face on May 14. The pair were waiting for a haircut when a seemingly innocent exchange between the pair sparked a murderous rage from Pvt Saharak.

Anuwat Kuanhat

Anuwat told him he could park his vehicle in front of the store, only to be contradicted later by the hairdresser, who feared his black Ford was blocking traffic. Witnesses say this upset the conscript, who went to his vehicle, retrieved a gun and shot Anuwat twice as his girlfriend watched.

Anuwat’s girlfriend, who was not named in the reports, said Anuwat spoke politely to the conscript, who was initially pleased with the response as the two men were waiting their turn to have their hair cut. .

Both were regular customers, Pvt Saharak having had his hair cut there since childhood. However, they did not know each other. Witnesses say he parked his vehicle in front of the store and asked Anuwat if it was safe to leave it there. “He replied he could but warned him that the store was next to a narrow passage and the vehicle could be hit. Pvt Saharak decided to leave it there, bought a beer and got sitting in front of the hairdresser while waiting,” the witness said. mentioned.

Later, the hairdresser came to tell Pvt Saharak to park in front because leaving him there would obstruct traffic. “He did as asked but was clearly angry. He parked the Ford in front and got out holding a gun, shot the victim and drove off,” the witness said.

Barber Non, 49, said he knew Pvt Saharak as calm, well-spoken and unassuming.

The victim, originally from Lop Buri, worked as a craftsman in a nearby factory. He first came for a haircut the night before, but the store was busy so he came back the next day. “He and his girlfriend went to eat noodles and when they came back they sat and waited. Private Saharak came later,” he said.

While attending to a customer, he saw a cloud of black smoke enter the store. “I heard someone ask Pvt Saharak what was wrong with his vehicle and he said he forgot to release the handbrake. Shortly after I heard the shot This was followed by another gunshot, and I saw Anuwat hit the ground.”

The owner of a dry goods store next door where the shooter bought his beer, Prapapat Padkratork, 44, said she was standing by the counter when the first shot rang out. “My customers and I hid behind the counter or hid inside the store,” she said.

Pranee Maikratoke, 48, who sells noodles nearby, recounted the scene after the shooting. She said she saw Private Saharak throw his gun into a bin outside the barbershop and sit on a school wall across the road as he watches his manual work. “A few minutes later he came back to get his gun and left. I was scared when he came back that he was going into a shootout like the Terminal 21 mall massacre,” she said.

Pvt Saharak’s grandmother, Hong, 75, said he had been a conscript for 3-4 months and came back on weekends to see his parents. “We knew he had a gun, but I didn’t know he was carrying it in the vehicle. I don’t know why he did it, but Saharak has been treated for a psychiatric illness in the past.” , she said.

Colonel Pol Boonprod Prasertsak, Chokchai Police Chief, said Pvt Saharak was upset after being ordered to park elsewhere. He was charged with premeditated murder and a firearms affair, and sent to a military court holding cell at the 21st Infantry Battalion in the military circle pending further action.

Navy Seal gets his own back

An aggressive debt collector has been shot for his troubles after hitting a debtor’s husband in Chon Buri.

Kanpongpisut Yaichaingnua and medallion, Prairat Rungroj

Sattahip police arrested shopkeeper Kanpongpisut Yaichaingnua, 45, also a Navy Seal, after shooting dead Prairat Rungroj, 50, in a dispute over an unpaid debt of 10,000 baht. Prairat presented himself to his All the time/steak shop in Soi Rungrot, Bang Sare, with a gang of thugs on May 15 to demand repayment of the debt owed by Mr Kanpongpisut’s wife, who was not present.

He demanded that Mr Kanpongpisut pay immediately, rejecting his offer to arrange a loan from his navy employers. His daughter-in-law, Bongkot Pinta, 22, said Mr Kanpongpisut said he could not find the money straight away. This upset Prairat, who abused and hit him, even though he was holding a one-year-old relative at the time.

Ms Bongkot said she took the boy from his father’s lap when she saw the exchange turn sour. Mr Kanpongpisut, she said, walked inside, grabbed his semi-automatic Derya and shot the victim in the head, neck and hand. The heavy men who had accompanied Prairat fled, but Mr. Kanpongpisut remained there until the police arrived. He was charged with intentional homicide.

Somporn, 85, (not her real name), the mother of the victim, said she sold family land two years ago and split the money between her children, including Prairat, who received 1.5 million baht.

“As a generous man, he was often approached by locals wanting to borrow money, and I suspect Mr. Kanpongphisut’s wife was one of them,” she said. “The shooter went too far, they should have talked about it first. My son was a good man, even though he could speak strongly to people,” she said.

The intruder never had a chance

A Chaiyaphum woman can thank security cameras for saving her younger sister from a potentially dangerous encounter with an ex-con who had served time in prison for rape.

Chompunut Pimsin

Chompunut Pimsin, 27, posted clips from a CCTV camera at his home on social media on May 17. They show an intruder, Chokdanai Luesaen, 33, letting himself in while his younger sister, 26, was alone inside.

Chokdanai, from Nong Bua Yai in Chatturat district, was recently released from prison for theft but had also served time for the rape of a 60-year-old woman in Nakhon Ratchasima three years ago, police said. The clips show him entering through a sliding door and covering his face as he prepared to confront Ms Chomponut’s younger sister, who was in an adjoining room. The other occupants were out; Mrs. Chompunut works nearby and her husband runs an errand.

In a happy coincidence, Ms Chompunut said she had remotely checked the CCTV inside her house via her phone to see if her husband had already left, only to see Chokdanai walk into her living room. She called the police and her husband, and also alerted her sister.

The clip shows her sister entering the main room with her phone in her hand. Chokdanai tells her that her motorcycle is out of fuel and the young woman suggests that she wait outside instead.

CCTV shows Chokdanai entering the house.

CCTV footage taken earlier from outside the house, which Ms Chompunut later reviewed, showed Chokdanai targeting the spot. He was seen smoking drugs as he waited for her husband to leave. When he was sure the male occupant was gone, he entered through the unlocked door.

Ms Chompunut, who posted the clips to serve as a cautionary tale, said they lived on a private road, with relatives on both sides. A relative was having a wedding at the mouth of the soi and the guests may have assumed that Chokdanai was invited. In fact, he had been stealing goods from the area since his release from prison, according to police.

Mrs. Chompunut’s husband and father showed up to subdue Chokdanai before he could do any harm. A clip shows her husband, returning home after receiving the alert from his wife, delivering an acrobatic headbutt at the intruder as he revved his motorbike.

The two struggle briefly before Chokdanai, who weakly complains of putting up no resistance, is knocked down. Dispatches report that while waiting for the police to arrive, Chokdanai, who knew the fate awaiting him, asked if he could smoke drugs under the tree.

Colonel Pol Arthit Chatchairatanawet, Chatturat Police Chief, said Chokdanai was charged with theft, disguising his identity to commit theft and using illicit drugs.

Comments are closed.